| || Dog Owners |
What is voice & sight control?
- Your dog must be under voice and sight control at all times, or should be on a leash.
- Your dog should not charge, chase or display aggression towards other skiers, dogs or wildlife on the trails.
- Clean up after your dog — use bags at trailheads. Remember, only you can prevent piles!
- Maximum two dogs per skier.
- Ski within your dog’s ability to avoid dog/human injury.
- If your dog is not "Trail Ready” please leave him/her at home
Your dog must be able to immediately obey a verbal command and must be seen by you at all times.