| || Dog Owners |
What is voice & sight control?
- Clean up after your dog and pack out their waste. Bags and trash cans are available at most dog-friendly trailheads—please use them! Do not leave full bags at the side of the trail.
- Your dog must be under voice and sight control at all times or needs to be on a leash.
- Your dog should not charge, chase or display aggression towards other skiers, dogs, or wildlife on the trails.
- Maximum two dogs per skier.
- Ski within your dog’s ability to avoid dog/human injury.
- If your dog is not "Trail Ready,” or is aggressive, please leave him/her at home.
Your dog must be able to immediately obey a verbal command and must be seen by you at all times.