BCRD day camp is designed to keep kids active and engaged all summer long. Camp is offered to rising 1st through 6th graders and activity groups are based on age. Campers participate in sports, outdoor adventures, cooperative games, and arts & crafts. This recreation-based camp encourages kids to experience new activities, make new friends, and develop healthy habits.
COVID-19: BCRD will update camp policies and procedures to adhere to current federal, state, and local guidance. Protocols are subject to change.
- all campers must pre-register for camp by the week or the entire summer. No daily drop-ins will be allowed.
- registration for the next week will close at 6 p.m. on the Friday before. For example, for camp week June 13-17, registration closes at 6:00pm on Friday, June 10. If you missed registration, please call (208) 578-2273 to check last minute availability.
june 6 - august 19, 2022 (Closed Monday, July 4th)
monday - friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
$1503: entire summer program (11 weeks)
$155: weekly session (Monday - Friday)
$120: week of July 5th-8th (No Camp July 4th)
*6% tax will be added to rates above
BCRD will issue a refund for camp registrants on the following schedule:
- 80% refund for cancellations before may 1, 2022
- 50% refund for sessions cancelled prior to two weeks before session start date
- no refunds will be issued for cancelations occurring within two weeks of session start date
scholarships are available. Apply online prior to registering your child(ren).
2022 weekly themes
|June 06-10||Fun Under the Sun|
|June 13-17||Arr! 'Ere be Pirates!|
|June 20-24||Summer Games|
|June 27-July 1||Celebrate Freedom|
|July 5-8||Ninja Week|
|July 11-15||Carnival Week|
|July 18-22||Mad Science|
|July 25-29||Spy Week|
|August 1-5||Idaho Wildlands|
|August 8-12||Space Week |
|August 15-19||Adventure Week|
what to bring
- Clean face covering that covers the mouth and nose
- Water bottle clean and filled each day (12 ounce minimum)
- Sunscreen (please have your child practice applying sunscreen prior to attending camp.)
- Active shoes (please no flip flops)
- Bike and helmet (on bike days)
- Swimwear and towel
- 2 or more snacks and a cold sack lunch (Due to allergies, we ask that you leave any products containing peanuts at home.)
call (208)578-2273 or email Kellee Blondell at firstname.lastname@example.org
| Discovery Day Camp |
ages: Rising 3rd - 4th graders
details: The Discovery Camp is geared towards campers going into grades 3 and 4. Discovery campers will participate in activities to strengthen physical and social skills along with discovering STEAM and team-building games.
Discovery Day Camp is FULL!
more fun nearby...