BCRD Day Camp is designed to keep kids active and engaged all summer long. Camp is offered to rising 1st through 6th graders and activity groups are based on age. Campers participate in sports, outdoor adventures, cooperative games, and arts & crafts. This recreation-based camp encourages kids to experience new activities, make new friends, and develop healthy habits.
COVID-19: BCRD is changing camp protocols, schedules, and procedures to adhere to current federal, state, and local guidance. Please read the following COVID-19 Specific Protocols prior to enrolling in camp. Here are just a few of the changes for this year's camp.
- All campers must pre-register for camp by the week or the entire summer. No daily drop-ins will be allowed.
- Enrollment will be limited to ensure we can provide adequate physical distance.
- Campers will be divided into small groups (pods) that will be comprised of the same campers and staff for the entire week to minimize virus transmission and crossover.
- Camp will be offered Monday - Friday. Camp will be shortened on Fridays to allocate time for staff to clean and plan for the upcoming week.
- Camp will focus on outdoor activities, swimming, biking to local parks, and arts and crafts. Campers are strongly encouraged to bring a bicycle and helmet to camp so groups can explore the out-of-doors and visit local parks. If you do not have a bicycle, please let us know.
*Enrollment will be limited due to current federal, state and local physical distancing requirements.
*Registration for the next week will close at 9 a.m. on the Friday before. For example, for camp week June 14-18, registration closes at 4:00pm on Friday, June 11. If you missed registration, please call (208) 578-2273 to check last minute availability.
summer camp hours
June 14 - August 13, 2021
Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 5:30pm
Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm
$1,230: entire summer program (9 weeks)
$150: weekly session (Monday - Friday)
*6% tax will be added to rates above
Scholarships are available. Apply online prior to registering your child(ren).
Scholarship application (English)
La Forma de Beca (Español)
Summer Camp 2021 schedule coming soon!
what to bring
- Water bottle clean and filled each day (12 ounce minimum)
- Sunscreen (please have your child practice applying sunscreen prior to attending camp.)
- Active shoes (please no flip flops)
- Bike and helmet (on bike days)
- Swimwear and towel
- 2 or more snacks and a cold sack lunch (Due to allergies, we ask that you leave any products containing peanuts at home.)
Full COVID-19 Camp Policies
call (208)578-2273 or email Kellee Blondell at firstname.lastname@example.org
| Explorer Day Camp |
ages: Rising 1-2 grade
details: The Explorer Camp is geared towards campers going into grades 1 and 2. Explorer campers will participate in easy-to-learn tag games and activities that will develop physical and social skills.
| Discovery Day Camp |
ages: Rising 3-4 grade
details: The Discovery Camp is geared towards campers going into grades 3 and 4. Discovery campers will participate in activities to strengthen physical and social skills along with discovering STEAM and team building games.
| Challenger Day Camp |
ages: Rising 5-6 grade
details: The Challenger Camp is geared towards campers going into grades 5 and 6. Challenger campers will participate in community leadership activities to gain confidence and independence in a safe and structured environment.
more fun nearby...